Having 55 rides and attractions, legoland is a magnificent place to visit. The park has 12 different theme-lands which makes it more advisable to all age groups and even if you are not fond of legos, you will still enjoy it.
A planned trip with kids is always time saver and enjoyable.
Tips and Tricks:
- Advance Booking for tickets: You get better price, avoid ticket booth queue, book more than 7 days in advance, point to be noted that online tickets cannot be used for any promotional coupons.
- Carer free of charges entry but need some documents to be provided, e.g. valid blue badge.
- Reward Partner codes are only valid against standard entry 1 day ticket.
- Groups of 10+ get advantage of some amount per person.
- There are exciting offers for Lego Education Centre. Sleepover for certified uniform groups which will most probably will start in 2022.
- Amazing Company buy out evening.
- Parking charges are different from tickets and there are options for the same too.
- Reserve and Ride is a great option to avoid long queue, if you want to have total fun.
- There are Meal Deal Plans available which you can book in advance too.
Now, as you have been through above planning you next step should be download Legoland App, wherein you will get many options for your day like:
- Direction to your rides.
- Waiting time for your each ride.
- Map of Legoland.
- Show times.
- All attractions and rides information with respect to height requirements etc.
Direction to Legoland Windsor:
By road: Use any one- M3: Exit Junction-3 ; M25: Northbound (clockwise)exit Junction 13 ; M4: Exit at Junction 6.
By Train : I took from London Paddington to Windsor and Eton Central, via Slough on western Railway. There is a shuttle bus service (Green line 702 and 703) to the park from stops close to both rail stations(Note: This is a chargeable service).
Our Fun time began at the Legoland Windsor Resort Hotel and we booked Adventure Theme Room. Memorable time with our kid as he enjoyed every bit of it. The hotel is in the Resort itself. After full hearty enjoyment at the Legoland ,the resort was the best choice, as we got too tired the whole day. With the hotel Booking you get Breakfast option. Also, there are several options for dinning which can be pre-booked online. And if in case you want to order from outside while staying in the hotel , that is even possible.
Plan you day in Advance as there are rides for all in which as a parent, you need to check with the height of your child as there are rides wherein the your child would not be allowed. Carry snacks, water, some clothes and pram of your child as it is going to be a long day.
Welcome to the themes and rides:
Do check the height restriction of your child before coming, Good planning is needed to cover the attractions for ultimate fun.
- First of all, The Lego Mythica is the one introduced recently and stealing all the eyes as it is the home of Lego creatures, World where these creatures live and we can definitely feel the adventure of the same. Don’t Miss the fun filled experience.
- The beginning, You will see STAR WAR Exhibition, the entrance , and all the prior services for the guests.
- Mini-land– The creativity and technology at its best.Major landmarks around the worlds has been established here with above 40million bricks of Lego.
- Imagination– 4D movie and Lego building learning and fun here.GO for Sky Rider (1m and under kids)
- Lego City– For Under 90cm height kids rides are- Coastguard HQ and Lego city Deep Sea Adventure. For 1m and under-Haunted House Monster Party and Fire Academy . Don’t Miss the Driving School as your child will get early licence than you 😉.
- Duplo Valley is mainly for little ones. For Under 90cm Height kids- fairy tale book, Duplo Express , Duplo Airport, Duplo Dino Coaster. For 1m and under – Raft Racer.
- Kingdom of Pharohs– Given Egypt theme . For Under 90cm Kids – The Laser Raider which the most popular Ride, Aero Nomad, Desert Chase. For 1m and under kids-Thunder Blazer and Scarab Bouncer.
- Heartlake City– Legoland Express and many Shows take place here like-Pirate Stunt Show and Lego Friends Show.
- Knight’s Kingdom– Home to Dragons and roller coasters. For Under 1m Kids-Dragon Apprentice and The dragon .
- Pirates Shores– Adventurous and great boat rides can be experienced here.
- Lego Ninjago World– Become a Ninja here. For under 1m and under -Destiny Bounty.
- Land of Vikings – For 1m and under kids- Spinning Spider and Viking River Splash. Feel the freshness with the splash.
Making memories for life….